Monday, June 11, 2007

The Sopranos Finale....

Now I have been watching the Sopranos for a while now, I think I started watching it "Live" in the third season, after watching the first two on DVD. When Band of Brothers was on Sopranos was on right before it, that got me hooked. Well with the last few seasons it has been shite. A few good hits here and there, but mostly shite. Granted the worse tragedy was to come with the final episode. The second to last episode brought us back to the beginning with the violence and drama balance. The last episode was terrible, well not the whole thing, just the way that it was ended. Fade to black, are you kidding me? I called a few people and everyone thought the same thing "did my cable box break?". Shite absolute shite, David Chase you should be ashamed.

Son of a bitch.

No comments: