Sunday, January 28, 2007

Smokin Aces Fresh or Stale? *May Contain Spoilers*


Click the pic for an IMDB synopsis or go HERE for the official site.
[The Freshness]
I have been waiting for this movie for some time now. Brought to us from the director of Narc I was expecting good things, I was not let down. I personally liked the way the characters were introduced and developed. A fast paced story with many characters intertwined with seamless precision.
The movie revolves around a mob hit put out against Buddy "Aces" Israel, who has turned witness against the mob. A one million dollar bounty is put out against him and it is a race against the clock for the F.B.I. to get to Israel before the hit men do.
[Verdict]
The Freshness-As I stated I give this movie a Fresh verdict. Good story, good violence, I suppose the one thing it was missing was gratuitous nudity, but hey we can't win them all.
*Well it looks like the Stale one may NEVER post and I am sick of waiting*

No comments: